I had decided that it was time that I had a holiday that I would remember for a long time. So I decided there was only one place to go that could possibly
provide the fun for this to happen. Orlando Florida.
I set out and planned a holiday to Orlando and on September 12th 2004, I left the UK on my way to Florida for 17 days of fun.
Below you will find a list of all the days in which I took a trip or I did something more than just have pool day. These are here for easy access to those days, or you can just start at Day 1 and use the numbers at the bottom of each page to follow in sequence. Either way, I hope you enjoy reading about the fun experience that I had.
- Day 1, September 12th
- Day 2, September 13th
- Day 3, September 14th (Universal Studios)
- Day 5, September 16th (Islands of Adventures)
- Day 7, September 18th (Helicopter Tour)
- Day 9, September 20th (Discovery Cove)
- Day 10, September 21st (Wet 'n' Wild)
- Day 12, September 23rd (Busch Gardens)
- Day 13, September 24th (Kennedy Space Center)
- Day 14, September 25th (SeaWorld Adventure Park)
- Day 15, September 26th (Day of Hurricane Jeanne)
- Day 18, September 29th (The Final Day)
Copyright ©2004-2023 BowserBasher.com. All rights reserved.